Sunday, February 1, 2009

M.A.C Haul


I went to M.A.C a few weeks ago and I got :


  • Studio Moisture Fix SPF 15

  • Blot Powder in deep dark

I was in serious need of a moisturizer for my face. I don't think that I ever moisturized my face properly: I have combination skin and I shy away from moisturizer thinking that it will make my face even more oily. I did my research and realized that I needed to moisture my face more and properly, so I got the Studio Moisture Fix w/ SPF 15. The first time I used it, I was not too fond of its fragance it was a bit too much for me. But I got over it and like it very much. For my combination skin I got the Blot Powder to help me control the shine I get on face. I can't believe that I never heard of a blot powder before! I am a novice w/ make-up and want to master it.

1 comment:

Madame: The Journey said...

I am in love with the MAC's Studio Moisture Fix ... I don't have too many issues with my skin - or an actual regimen, but this winter ... it's been a big help in combating the dryness ...