Monday, July 28, 2008

My First Post: What I had for Breakfast...


Since Nov2007, I have embarked on a what is termed "Clean Eating". I believe it was coined by fitness extraordinaire Tosca Reno. So today for breakfast I had:


  • 1/2 cup of organic oats&flax oatmeal (from Trader's Joe) that I mixed w/ 2tbsp Organic Extra Virgin cold-pressed Coconut oil + 1tbsp Organic cold-pressed Flax oil.

  • Todoni's Omelet: 1/2 cup egg whites mixed with organic shredded carrot, corn, peas and green beans. For seasoning, I added 1tbsp salsa and when the omelet was done I topped it off with some reduced fat shredded mozzarella chesse.

  • Green tea that I sweetened w/ 1 tsp Agave Nectar which is a natural sweetener

  • 1 cup skim milk

It was yummy to my tummy!


This morning I woke up @ 4:15am to get ready to go to my Powersculpt class @ Bally's Total Fitness. The class was @ 5:30am, it is a resistance training class which works all the muscles: lower body, upper body and core. Loves it! Going back again @ 5:30pm for Boot Camp!

2 comments:

justme said...

girl, who the hell wakes up that early to workout! hahaha. just kidding. for getting up that early, how long does your day last? if i got up that early my day would last from 430 to about 8(and thats if i dont want much time to hang out with dh as night). i am so afraid i would be pooped. how much sleep do you get

todoni said...

Hi justme! I am a morning person, I used 2 work @SBUX & had opening shifts:had 2 be there @ 4:15am. I did it for a long time and it stuck on it. I love waking up early to go workout, esp for that class, I love it. As of now I work graveyard shift for my current job. My day lasts pretty long: until 8pm on mondays, other days I go to bed by 4-5pm to wake up aroung 11pm. I always try to sleep close to 7-8hrs.