Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Fav Protein Powder: BSN Lean Dessert Protein



I would like to introduce you to my favorite protein powder: BSN Lean Dessert Protein. I love it!
It is a delicious milkshake protein powder which is rich, creamy and loaded with 6 complete protein sources. It mixes easily in water and do not form any lumps. It comes in diffrent flavor ranging from Whipped Vanilla, Chocolate Coconut Candy bar, Banana Cream Pudding, Cinnamon and Double Chocolate Fudge to name a few. I have the Whipped Vanilla, Double Chocolate Fudge and Chocolate Coconut Candy Bar: they are delicious when mixed with only water, which is usually how I drink my protein shakes. I drink 3 per day and always after a workout to help my muscles recover from my intense workouts. In future posts I will present some of my protein shake recipes with BSN Lean Dessert.







No comments: